Make no mistake, things are going pretty horribly in the UK too, and for a relatively small country (albeit one with a disproportionately large population), being in third place is pretty worrying.
But why is America so far ahead? Honestly, these might explain it…
1. To be fair, you can’t eat with a mask on…
2. This guy bloody loved the constitution and being in Walgreens. I still haven’t worked out if this is ironic or not…
3. Easier to breathe innit?
4. Genuinely hilarious, this one…
5. I don’t think I have ever hugged someone in a shop.
6. To be fair, if you’re going to a country gig, then you deserve the covids.
7. Pray for the bars to be open I guess?
8. They do say don’t touch your eyes…
9. Do all American nightclubs look like this? Like every bar set in the Southern areas of America?
10. Good to see “COVIDIOTS” is catching on in the states
11. A fine example being set.
12. Why would you go somewhere you can only eat the food on the condition that it’s smothered in cheese?
13. A genuine legend of the sesh.
14. I have no idea what’s going on here…
15. You couldn’t write this stuff.
17. Why would anyone behave like this?
What a world, eh?
Why does living in a “free country” and “being an American” mean you can do whatever you want and be a total dick to literally everyone else concerned. That’s not a good thing.
Do not drive your car without tires!!! “Good thing I’m English and I get to choose. See ya later, Michelin!”
Images via Twitter
Alfie Powell joined as an apprentice and was probably hired because he was likely the only person who applied. He's been blagging his way through writing articles for four years now and he's definitely showing signs of slowing down. When not writing for The Hook, Alfie finds time to indulge in his favourite hobbies, such as drinking and sitting down.Follow