• News
    • Funny
    • Weird
    • Global
  • Entertainment
  • Celebrities
  • Sins
  • Interesting As Fuck
  • WTF

Boy Nearly Lost His Foot After Being Impaled By Plastic Vape


A boy nearly lost his foot after being impaled by plastic vape. In Cirencester, Gloucestershire, Harley Bennett, 13, was out with his buddies when he attempted to crush an abandoned Elf Bar vaporizer with his foot "like a Coke can" beneath a subway.

The £200 pair of trainers the 13-year-old was wearing were punctured by a 4-inch electronic cigarette, leaving him in excruciating pain.

Harley's mother, Samantha Robinson, 34, raced over and brought him to the emergency department at Gloucester Royal Hospital after getting a call from one of his pals.

The young student was made to undergo a two-hour foot procedure and skin graft surgery the following day.

Samatha said:

Two weeks after it happened, the surgeon said there's a high chance of infection and a high chance you might lose your foot. That was what scared me the most. I felt terrified and sick. I was more scared for Harley and of his reaction and how he was being than of my own. Seeing how scared he was - and he wasn't sleeping - [meant that] it was more about trying to concentrate on how he was feeling.- Samantha Bennett

The surgeon said that Harley's broken heel bone and infection made it more likely that the boy nearly lost his foot after being impaled by plastic vape.

Samantha said:

It was really shocking. I felt sick, scared, I didn't know what was going on. They [the hospital] hadn't come into contact with anything like this before. It was the first they'd seen of it. It must have been very shocking for them as well. I had all the nurses asking to look at the pictures I had because they were so gobsmacked. The size and width of the puff bar went the majority of the way in, and jammed into the top of the heel bone, which cracked it. It was a clean cut of flesh gone.- Samantha Bennett

The parent had to change and clean her son's bandages every day for nine weeks after the incident, and she had to take Harley to the hospital every few days to have the wound examined.

Harley said, "I wasn't thinking. I just don't know how to explain it. I just stamped on it. It just went straight into my foot. It was very painful. The recovery process was very stressful. The moment where the doctor told me I could lose my foot was very very stressful. The pain is much better now."


A UK boy nearly lost his foot after being impaled by plastic vape when he was out with friends, as if vape pens weren't already harmful to one's health. The horrific injury's photos are currently going viral online.

Share: Twitter| Facebook| Linkedin

About The Authors

Xander Oddity

Xander Oddity- Xander Oddity, an eccentric and intrepid news reporter, is a master of unearthing the strange and bizarre. With an insatiable curiosity for the unconventional, Xander ventures into the depths of the unknown, fearlessly pursuing stories that defy conventional explanation. Armed with a vast reservoir of knowledge and experience in the realm of conspiracies, Xander is a seasoned investigator of the extraordinary. Throughout his illustrious career, Xander has built a reputation for delving into the shadows of secrecy and unraveling the enigmatic. With an unyielding determination and an unwavering belief in the power of the bizarre, Xander strives to shed light on the unexplained and challenge the boundaries of conventional wisdom. In his pursuit of the truth, Xander continues to inspire others to question the world around them and embrace the unexpected.

Recent Articles

No articles found.