It’s not every day you see a benevolent plastic surgeon, a viral Tiktok and a can of superglue spray in the same story.

But Social Media has delivered once again.

TikTok users have been eagerly following the fate of the ‘innovative’ user who used superglue adhesive instead of hair spray and to nobody’s surprise, it wouldn’t come out.

Tessica Brown is now affectionately known on the platform as ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’.

A Beverly Hills doctor noticed Tessica’s plight and offered to fix her stuck down ‘do.

On top of that, Doctor Michael Obeng offered her the $12,500 procedure totally free of charge.

Mother-of-five Brown traveled all the way from Louisiana to LAX to undergo what is expected to be a three day surgery – you can’t write this stuff…

Photos have been released showing Brown sheepishly emerging from the surgery, covered in a white sheet.

Compassion and sympathy

Dr Michael Obeng said “The surgery went well. Tessica is doing well. She’s awake. The hair crew is doing her hair.

“When I found out this was a reality, you can only feel compassion and sympathy for Tessica.”

Compassion and sympathy really did deliver on this occasion. When Tessica started a GoFundMe fundraiser to raise $1,500 to buy wigs, all her expectations were surpassed by sympathetic followers who have made more than $19,000 in donations.

Even global superstar Chance the Rapper lent his support to Gorilla Glue Girl.

He tweeted: “I’m glad mfs actually supporting her thru this.

He added: “I could tell shorty genuinely didn’t know she had put one of the worlds most powerful adhesives in her sh**.”

Extreme headaches

Brown landed herself in the predicament after she reached for a can of Gorilla glue when she ran out of hairspray, expecting the substance to “wash right out”.

Although Brown achieved the desired effect of a rock-solid hairdo, she started to started to panic when the glue wouldn’t budge.

A month later, Brown posted a video confessing her mistake on TikTok.

A after posting the video, Brown went to the emergency room at her local St Bernard Parish Hospital in Louisiana. She complained of suffering from “extreme” headaches as a result of her error.

Louisiana hospital workers desperately tried to use acetone packs to budge the glue, but to no avail.

Brown said the it would have taken 20 hours to remove the glue. However, with five children to look after, she didn’t have the time to spare.

Her original video has now seen by over 20 million people. But Gorilla Glue Girl insists that she never meant it to go viral.

She told Entertainment Tonight: “’I never was going to take this to social media.

“The reason I took this to social media was because I didn’t know what else to do,

“And I know somebody out there could have told me something. I didn’t think for one second when I got up the next morning it was gonna be everywhere.”

Gorilla Glue weighed into the conversation. They issued a warning to any insane person who might try out Tessica’s hair hack.

They wrote: “This is a very unique situation because this product is not indicated for use in or on hair as it is considered permanent. Our spray adhesive states in the warning label ‘do not swallow. Do not get in eyes, on skin or or clothing.’”

Read the label next time, Tessica. 

Image via TikTok