How Do You Unlock A Disabled IPad Without A Computer?
How do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computeris the most asked question nowadays because people keep forgetting their passwords. Here is the detailed guide.
Apple's iPhone features a fantastic security system. The screen password and Apple ID are used to secure an iPhone after it has been configured. The iPhone cannot be unlocked by someone who cannot recall the passcode.
Even though iPhone owners love this function, there may be issues. If you repeatedly entered incorrect passcodes and your iPhone or iPad is disabled, you can essentially try again a few minutes later.
However, you get the message "iPad/iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes" if you attempt to unlock the iPad or iPhone but input the erroneous passcode 10 times in a row.
The only option at that point is to reset your iPhone to factory settings. What's worse is that you could not have a computer available or be unable to connect to iTunes in order to unlock the disabled device.
Then, how do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer? You may find the most effective method to unlock an iPhone that displays the message "iPhone is disabled while connected to iTunes" on this page.
The "Find My iPhone" service is one way to unlock an iPhone or iPad that has been locked without a computer.
It enables you to control an iOS device from a distance. To unlock the device, all you have to do is use a different device to access the website or the app.
Here's how to use Find My iPhone to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without a computer:
- Launch the App Store on a different iPhone you have and download and install the Find My iPhone app. The official App Store offers it without charge.
- Open the app and sign in with your iCloud account to use the Find My iPhone feature.
- After logging in, you can see all of your Apple devices that are connected to the same iCloud account. On the list, tap the icon for your disabled iPhone.
- Tap the Actions button at the bottom of the next screen.
- Select the final option, "Erase iPhone."
- Your disabled iPhone or iPad will be deleted, and the device's passcode will also be removed. Then, after completely setting up the device, you can restore an iCloud backup on your device by tapping on Restore from iCloud Backup.
Since a disabled iPhone won't connect to iTunes, you can unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud by using an AnyUnlock-iPhone Password Unlocker.
When you lose your passcode and your iPhone is disabled, it enables you to open it. With only a few clicks, AnyUnlock can unlock your Apple ID, bypass MDM lock, delete the password for your iTunes backup, remove the iCloud Activation Lock, and more.
This makes it a complete unlocking solution for iOS locks. Without using iCloud or iTunes, you can unlock a disabled iPhone by:
- Download and run AnyUnlock.
- Connect your locked iPhone with a USB cable, then click Unlock Screen Passcode.
Sadly, there is NO approved way to remove the iPad passcode without formatting. Therefore, the only way to unlock a locked iPad is by formatting it.
Before you format the locked iPad, you can, however, back up your iPad's data. You won't risk losing any iPad data by doing this.
An efficient method for removing your iPad passcode without a computer is Apple's iCloud service. You must connect your iPad to your iCloud account and make "Find My iPad" available on iCloud.com. With this method, you don't have to be in front of a computer to unlock your iPad from afar.
- On a computer or other device, go to iCloud.com.
- Enter your iCloud login information (Apple ID).
- Click "Find iPhone" to begin. Select "All Devices" from the menu.
- Choose the disabled device from the list > Tap "Erase iPhone."
- Your smartphone will then be reset to factory settings, and all of your data will be erased.
As soon as you have connected your iPad to the computer, press and hold the appropriate button for your iPad. Keep your grip on the button. Hold the button down until your iPad displays the recovery mode screen, then release. You must restart using your iPad if you see the passcode screen.
When your PC or iTunes is unavailable, forgetting your iPad passcode can be the greatest nightmare you could ever have. You are not alone in this case. Because, how do you unlock a disabled iPad without a computer, is simple and easy as some of the easiest methods are described above.