How To See Others Deleted Tiktok Videos? Unlocking The Secrets
Everyone's go-to destination for short-form videos, including skits, dances, viral videos, and films of people with specialized knowledge, is TikTok. But occasionally, it's difficult to locate your preferred stuff, and if your favorite video is deleted you might feel bad. So, how to see others deleted TikTok videos?
Perhaps you came upon a popular video on another social media platform, such as Instagram, realized it was posted by a beloved TikTok user, and wanted to find them to favorite this wonderful video. But when you get to the page, it's gone.
You may have wondered how to see others deleted TikTok videos. You cannot view other deleted videos on TikTok, to put it succinctly. People remove videos for a reason, and if it's their content, they have the last say on whether or not to do so.
However, there are still a few tricks you can use, which I'll go over in this article, to view other people's erased videos on TikTok. Here is how to retrieve a deleted TikTok video for yourself.
You can get to other people's deleted TikTok videos in a few different ways, depending on what you want.
The deleted video may still be cached on your phone, so that is the first thing to check. The possibility exists that the video is still stored in your phone's memory if you haven't emptied your cache.
You can do this in one of two ways: by looking through your watch history or your list of favorites.
Check out a deleted video in your Favorites. The cached video may already be on your computer in "Favorites". If you do, go to your Favorites section in your TikTok profile.
You can now save the video to your phone or share it with a third-party service like Time Machine or Google Drive if it is still in your phone's cache.
What if you didn't favorite the video, though? Continue reading. You can access a deleted video in your Watch History. Your Watch History is saved by TikTok for a default of seven days.
If the deleted video is still in your iPhone or Android's cache memory, you might have some luck finding it.
How To Recover Deleted TikTok Videos! (2022)
Using third-party apps to access deleted TikTok video is a topic that has garnered attention among users seeking ways to retrieve content that has been removed from the platform.
While it's important to note that using such apps may not always be reliable or supported, some individuals have explored alternative methods to access deleted TikTok videos. Here, we will discuss several examples of these third-party apps in detail.
- Video Downloader Apps - There are various third-party video downloader apps available that claim to allow users to download TikTok videos, including those that have been deleted. These apps work by extracting the video URL and downloading the video file onto your device. By copying and pasting the URL of the deleted TikTok video into the app, users may be able to retrieve and save the video locally. However, it's important to exercise caution when using these apps, as they may violate TikTok's terms of service. Additionally, the functionality and reliability of such apps can vary, and there is a risk of downloading malware or compromising the security of your device. Therefore, it's crucial to research and chooses reputable and trusted apps from official app stores.
- Cache Viewer Apps - Cache viewer apps aim to access the temporary cache files stored on your device when you watch TikTok videos. These apps allow users to browse and extract cached data, including deleted videos. By searching for the specific video in the cache viewer app, users may be able to find and view deleted TikTok videos that were previously watched on their device. However, it's important to note that accessing cache files requires technical knowledge and may not be supported on all devices or operating systems. Moreover, TikTok periodically clears cache data, so there is no guarantee that the desired deleted video will still be available in the cache.
- TikTok Modded Apps -Modded or modified versions of the TikTok app, created by third-party developers, claim to provide additional features and functionalities, including the ability to access and view deleted TikTok videos. These modified apps are usually not available on official app stores but can be found through alternative sources. While these apps may offer the ability to access deleted videos, they come with significant risks. Modded apps are not supported by TikTok and can compromise the security of your device, expose your personal information, or violate TikTok's terms of service. Furthermore, the use of such apps is highly discouraged and can result in your TikTok account being banned or restricted.
- Web Browser Extensions - Some web browser extensions claim to allow users to download or access deleted TikTok videos directly from the TikTok website. These extensions add extra functionality to the browser, enabling users to download videos by simply clicking on a button or providing the video URL. It's crucial to be cautious when using browser extensions, as they may have privacy and security risks. These extensions may request excessive permissions or collect personal data without consent. Additionally, TikTok frequently updates its website and backend systems, which can render browser extensions incompatible or ineffective.
- Social Media Archiving Platforms -Social media archiving platforms, such as the Wayback Machine or Archive.org, periodically capture snapshots of web pages, including TikTok videos. By searching for the deleted TikTok video's URL on these platforms, users may be able to find archived versions of the video. However, it's important to note that not all TikTok videos are captured and archived by these platforms, and there is no guarantee that the desired deleted video will be available.
It's essential to consider the legal and ethical implications of using third-party apps to access deleted TikTok videos. Users should respect copyright laws, intellectual property rights, and the privacy of content creators.
Sharing or distributing deleted videos without permission can infringe on these rights and may have legal consequences. It's always advisable to seek permission from the content.
You can always get in touch with the original content creator and request the video if you see one that you like.
If they haven't disabled this feature under privacy settings, you can send a Direct Message to someone you follow on TikTok who is at least 16 or 18, depending on their settings.
If direct messaging isn't active, you can try leaving a comment on one of their previous videos or utilizing the Q&A feature found just below their profile image.
In order for direct texting to work, both people's phone numbers need to be linked to their accounts. The video can then be sent via direct message if the user so chooses.
Other TikTok users may have already saved the video.
They can't see the deleted video if they have only favored it, as you can see. They must have physically saved it to their device or to a third-party storage platform like Google Drive.
Once more, you can ask friends and the community for assistance in finding a certain video by using the Q&A tool under a profile.
It's also important to keep in mind that if they share it with you, they're basically distributing someone else's content and infringing on the copyright of the original content provider.
However, if the video has been featured in TikTok compilations on sites like YouTube or Instagram, getting assistance could be able to help you find it.
The video may have also appeared in other Duet videos. If this is the case, all Duet videos created after the original video is deleted will remain on TikTok.
The key lesson here is to always save essential videos to your phone, computer, or a third-party storage platform.
You may keep the video if you have a backup. If you haven't, and your favorite influencer's video is deleted and you haven't saved it, it's likely that it will be lost forever.
The easiest option to prevent losing a video you like and want to save is to download it to your phone's storage and create a backup using third-party software like Google Drive.
Using the share icon, you can share the movie with an external source or images app, such as Google Photos or Google Drive, as opposed to saving it to your phone.
Additionally, you might store it on your text messages or on another storage medium, such as a USB drive, SD card, or other kinds of memory card. Wherever you choose to share it, the old video ought to be visible in your phone's gallery or Google Drive.
Once the movie has been shared to a third-party location, such as Google Drive, you can access that location to watch the shared video, and it should play.
Videos you've shared or generated as a draught on TikTok are instantly saved to your phone's camera roll (photo and video folders).
But occasionally, you might get unlucky and accidentally delete a shared video or manuscript that you intended to save.
How to recover deleted tiktok videos？Solve it
Yes, you can. To see if your TikTok postings are saved somewhere, check the gallery app on your device and look for the "TikTok" folder. Make regular copies of your TikTok videos so that you can easily get back lost or deleted videos in the future.
Although you can't delete someone else's video directly, you can report it to TikTok if you want it removed and have a good reason to do so.
Tikcd is a potent TikTok video downloader application that can be used on any device to save videos from TikTok. Put the link to the TikTok video you want to download in the input box and press the red button to get started. The download links will be processed by their servers and provided to you. To download the original watermarked video, watermark-free video, or MP3 audio clip to your device, click on the download icons.
- Check out the Discoverpage.
- Select "Search."
- Enter the asterisk (*) in the search field.
- Then select "Filter" from the menu in the top right corner.
- When the menu appears, select "Watched Videos," and then click "Apply."
When you go to watch an old TikTok that you enjoyed just to discover that it's no longer available, that is one of the most annoying things.
On TikTok, videos sadly disappear for a variety of reasons. It might be upsetting when a video you really liked ends up being removed, whether it's because it broke one of TikTok's community rules or the author just removed it.
You can unintentionally erase a TikTok video and be unsure of how to do so or whether it is even possible. And perhaps the video you are attempting to restore is not yours. It may be a video that was posted by another TikTok user that you loved, but it was removed before you could download it to your collection.
This guide on how to see others deleted TikTok videos has all the tricks you need to restore the deleted TikTok videos.