Husband Claims His Dermatologist Wife Poisoned Him And He Has The Proof Too
A husband claims his dermatologist wife poisoned him with drain cleaner in several incidents that were allegedly caught on a home security camera. The police explained that just after 6 p.m., Irvine Police Detectives interviewed the suspect, 45-year-old Yue Yu, and served a search warrant at the home she shares with the victim.
When someone has eaten something acidic, the airways are the most important thing to watch and control.
A permanent airway must be created when there is an airway compromise.
Medical treatment should be started in patients who have a stable airway and no radiological or clinical indication of perforation.
Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) should be scheduled as soon as possible to assess the severity of the injury and determine the prognosis for the long term, EGD, however, might be skipped in asymptomatic patients in favor of observation.
Children who can eat normally and haven't shown any symptoms two to four hours after exploratory ingestion may be able to go home as long as they take the right precautions for follow-up and return.
The effects of ingesting this kind of poison can be severe across the body. After ingesting sodium hydroxide, damage to the esophagus and stomach lasts for several weeks. Additional complications could result in death for up to several months after the fact.
If consumed in large quantities, it can result in shock, coma, and death. When inhaled, these dangerous substances travel to your bloodstream through your lungs and cause seizures, coughing fits, and other immediate health problems. Stay away from chemicals entirely to prevent inhalation.
Additionally, drain cleaners are produced using hazardous chemicals that pose a serious risk to those who use them. They emit toxic fumes that can burn the skin, eyes, and the respiratory system's internal linings. If they come into contact with your skin, they can also result in severe burns and rashes.