Kids can be little comedians, coming out with the worst things at the most inopportune moments.
Anyone who has spent any amount of time around kids knows that a small number of them can be comedy geniuses, while the rest come out with absolute jibberish that’s accidentally funny.
There’s an account on Twitter that shares jokes written by kids. Here are some of the best (or worst, depending on how you look at it).
1) Education standards are slipping.
2) Rules are rules.
3) This interplanetary genius.
4) A novel take on civil ceremonies.
5) We all have that friend that can never remember a punchline.
6) Someone’s bored of waiting for the new Jurassic Park.
7) This got dark.
8) *Writes down for next zoom call*
9) Watch out David Attenborough.
10) How much do you bet that’s their sister.
11) Such compassion at 4am in A&E.
12) Such confidence.
13) *Books a holiday*
14) A horror director in the making
15) The next pandemic?
Can your kids do any better?
Images via Alamy & KidsWriteJokes