We all have them, those little quirks that make us individual but you’re not usually keen to shout about them. There’s then another set of traits that are uniquely British, too.
People are sharing on Twitter some of their #AwfullyBritishGuiltyPleasures – from Freddo’s to passive aggression, they’re all here.
Here are some of the best.
1) The price of chocolate
2) The classic pass-agg tutting
3) Bagging the best seats on the bus
4) Because one is never enough
5) Becoming a culinary expert when watching TV
6) Complaining about the weather
7) Arguing over slang
8) Sneaking the best chocolates
9) Preferably with an eye-roll
10) The finest cuisine
11) It never gets old
12) Are you even a parent if you don’t say this once
13) Scone or Scone?
14) More excellent sandwiches
15) We really like scones and arguing
16) More TV judgement
17) Yes or no?
18) It’s the simple things
19) Bring it on, Linda
20) Thank you, GBBO
21) You rebel!
22) You too
23) Are they getting smaller or are you just bigger?
Are you guilty of any of these?