Someone Figured Out What That Handle On Car Ceilings Is For And Twitter Is Freaked Out - Mystery Unveiled!
Aimee, an 18-year-old Twitter user, someone figured out what that handle on car ceilings is for and twitter is freaked out. Let's face it: when you're a passenger in a car, you always find yourself clutching the ceiling handle. For some reason, it's just second nature to keep it. Despite this, very few people know what it is for or have even bothered to find out.
On Twitter, Aimee recently raised a question that many of us have certainly wondered about without even realizing it as we look at the photo: "Serious question, what the f*** is this for?" she asked.
Twitter has come up with its own ideas about why this is. Take a look at some of the best and funniest ones in the list below:
COPYRIGHT_HOOK: Published on https://thehooksite.com/someone-figured-out-what-that-handle-on-car-ceilings-is-for-and-twitter-is-freaking-out/ by Morgan Maverick on 2022-04-22T08:41:26.598Z
Most cars have one interior feature that the majority of people are unaware of. From an engineering standpoint, they're known as Assist Grips, and from a retail components standpoint, they're known as Grab Handles. The polite phrase for a panic bar is a panic bar. They are referred to as "grab handles." They are used to providing a little more assistance getting into and out of the car.
It's made to fit all kinds of vehicles, like trucks, SUVs, Jeeps, vans, cars, ATVs, and more. A package comes with 2 Pcs. Stand-Aid Handle Made of Durable Nylon and a Non-Slip Pvc Grip, with an Ingenious Molding Process. Weights up to 350 Lbs can be held.
Car Grab Handle Adjustable Standing Aid Safety Handle Vehicle Support Portable Nylon Grip Handle Car Assist Device 2-Pack
About this item:
- Ergonomic automobile handle for safe vehicle entry and exit. It can support 350 Pounds of weight.
- Its handle material is made of nylon.
- The palm and finger outline are well fitted so you can hold naturally with ease.
- The Auto Handle secures to all vehicle door or window outlines.
- Allows the user to safely sit or stand when entering or exiting their car. This all-in-one solution for automotive safety and independence folds for simple storage.
- It is compact and light and may be carried in a pocket or handbag.
- Anti-slip texture ensures a comfortable hand feels while without slipping.
- Strong grip in wet and dry conditions.
- It is for the elderly, a child, a pregnant woman, an injured person, or anyone else who needs help getting around.
How to replace grab handle on most Toyota cars (2006-2012 Toyota Rav4)
The following instruction shows how to remove and install grab handles.
- Lower the grab handle, then place a small flat-tip screwdriver wrapped in the protective tape into the notch.
- Pull on the small flat-tip screwdriver with a KTC trim tool to remove the cap.
- Remove the grab handle after pinching the clips to release the hooks.
- Pinch the hooks of the clips with pliers to remove them.
- Replace the grab handle, as well as the other parts listed for side curtain airbag deployment, if the side curtain airbag has deployed.
- Inspect the grab handle for damage if the side curtain airbag has not been deployed.
- A faulty grab handle may cause the side curtain airbag to deploy incorrectly, potentially resulting in injury.
- Insert the clips into the grab handle, then fully insert the caps into the clips.
- Place the grab handle on the mounting bracket, and push down on the grab handle until the clips snap securely into place.
The author hopes you found this article's theme 'Someone figured out what that handle on car ceilings is for and Twitter is freaking out' finds it both entertaining and informative to you.
On the other hand, many people are unaware of this critical component of a vehicle. Drivers should also inform their passengers about the function of the grab handles at this point. To all passengers, if you want to get out and in of the vehicle, use the grab handle.