1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Hook Survey aged 16 years and over and are UK residents who provide their email address after completing the survey. Staff members of The Hook Group and any other organisation connected with the Hook Survey are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing the Hook Survey.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. The maximum number entries to the prize draw is 2,000.
5. There is one prize: £200 Amazon gift voucher. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
6. The Hook Group reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
7. The prize draw will close at 11:59pm on 31st August 2019 with winners drawn by The Hook Group on 8th September 2019 using a computer programme to randomly generate a winner. The closing date may be brought forward if the competition reaches the maximum number of entries earlier than expected. If the closing date is changed, the new date will be displayed on this webpage.
8. The winner will be notified by email on 8th September 2019 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 30 days after they claim the prize.
9. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
12. In the event of any dispute, The Hook Group’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The name of the winner will be available 4 weeks after the prize draw closing date by emailing Peter Griffith at The Hook Group: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Promoter: The Hook Group Limited, 6th Floor 38-40 Commercial Road, London E1 1LN.