A Review Of Humorous Danny DeVito's Stripper Scene On Friends
Remember when DeVito played the stripper on the Friends television show? If you've already seen this video, I'm sure you'll laugh out loud when the old man acts like a stripper. Let's then go back and look at these scenes again to see how the story went.
Without knowing it, Rachel and Monica arrange Phoebe a classy bachelorette party complete with a male exotic dance act. Rachel and Monica hurriedly look for a male exotic dancer's phone number for Phoebe. The dancer appears dressed as a cop but reveals himself to be an old, stupid, and unattractive dwarf who started panting after just a few stairs.
The dancer becomes irritated and depressed as he notices the ladies cringing. When Phoebe refuses to let Rachel pay him, the stripper sobs and vows to retire.Ladies who pity him and comfort him eventually persuade him to teach stripping to younger guys and pass on his expertise. They also let him perform another striptease act for them, which they all appreciate.
The eleventh episode of Friends' tenth season, "The One Where The Stripper Cries," aired on February 5, 2004.
The following is a list of the cast members from the Friends television series The One Where the Stripper Cries.
- Jennifer Aniston as Rachel Green
- Courteney Cox as Monica Geller-Bing
- Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffay
- Matt LeBlanc as Joey Tribbiani
- Matthew Perry as Chandler Bing
- David Schwimmer as Dr. Ross Geller
- Ryan Carlberg - Pizza Delivery Boy
- Leslie Charleson - Herself
- Kimberley Davies - Adrienne Turner
- Danny DeVito - Roy "Goodbody" The Stripper
- Gregory Jbara- Gene Lester
- Cyndi Martino - Henrietta
- Matthew Mullany- Stage Manager
- Donny Osmond - Himself
- Ellen Pompeo - Missy Goldberg
- George Adams - Reunion Guest
- John O. Nelson- Reunion Member
DeVito is the second Hercules voice actor to make an appearance on the program, with the first being Tate Donovan, who voiced the titular character, as Joshua in season 4, and DeVito providing the voice of his satyr sidekick and companion Philotectes in season 5. Their characters on Friends, on the other hand, are complete strangers to one another.
The said TV Series is directed by Kevin Bright and it is created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman. While Marta Kauffman and David Crane were the screenplay writer.
In the episode, DeVito portrays Roy – also known as Officer Goodbody – who is booked at the last minute by Rachel and Monica to attend Phoebe's bachelorette party in the Bahamas. However, they are just mildly impressed by him, which causes Roy to break down and subsequently decide to leave the stripping business altogether.
- Season 1, Episode 23: The One With The Birth
- Season 2, Episode 22: The One With The Two Parties
- Season 3, Episode 2: The One Where No One's Ready
- Season 4, Episode 12: The One With The Embryos
- Season 5, Episode 14: The One Where Everybody Finds Out
- Season 6, Episode 9: The One Where Ross Got High
- Season 7, Episode 12: The One Where They're Up All Night
- Season 8, Episode 9: The One With The Rumour
- Season 9, Episode 18: The One With The Lottery
- Season 10, Episode 2: The One Where Ross Is Fine
Has anyone offended you today? Maybe someone was unpleasant at work or school, insulting or degrading others. If that's the case, you're dealing with a real-life scenario that occurs in our day. In the TV series "The One Where the Stripper Cries," Officer Goodbody, who plays a stripper, is insulted for his age by other characters.
We are angry and hateful when we are injured or offended. We want justice because we are born with a sense of right and wrong. In situations like Officer Goodbody's, a nice answer may help the person who has been unpleasant to you. You can maintain calm and peaceful relations.