Cartoon Cake - The Best Recipe And An Easy Drawing Tutorial
Kids love cartoons. So, they love cartoon cakes or cartoon-themed cakes. And for making your kids happy, we've come up with a perfect recipe and some innovative designs and techniques for drawing a cute cartoon cake.
When you hear the word cartoon cake, you'll probably imagine a cake with your child's favorite cartoon. Your kids will definitely gonna love this recipe. They will be super happy. And this is definitely what every mother wants.
The cherry pie filling is delicious, and it is a two-layer cake topped with cherry pie filling and cream cheese icing.
COPYRIGHT_HOOK: Published on https://thehooksite.com/cartoon-cake/ by Kane Perkins on 2022-06-09T20:04:53.487Z
How does it sound? Don't be afraid to try this dessert.
- 517.3 g yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 595 g cherry pie filling
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 226.8 g cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup butter – softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 595 g light cherry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Apply flour and grease to two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add a can of pie filling, and mix.
- Add the cake mix and beat until well-mixed.
Note: The dough will be hard.
- Divide half of the dough into each pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 ° F for about 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Place the layer in a cooling rack.
- Allow cooling completely before frosting.
Cartoon Cake Decorating Ideas for Birthday | Easy Cake Design Ideas | Hoopla Recipes
- Beat vanilla, cream cheese, and butter until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Keep hitting until smooth.
- Freeze one layer of batter.
- Add a second layer.
- Finish the cake icing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour the cherry pie filling on top.
- Gently spread it to the end.
Note: Some cherries might roll off the sides.
For designing, I'll just give you a rough sketch of ideas below.
- You can add a picture of your kid's favorite cartoon, either you can draw it or just paste the edible picture
- You can make a barbie-doll cake for your girl's birthday.
- A pull-me-up cake
- Pull me up barbie doll cake
- Superheroes-themed cakes
- Lego Cakes, etc
Drawing cartoon cake is not difficult. You just need some practice. You can use this drawing or a customized version of it for your kid's birthday card. This will add your personal touch and love. Just follow these steps for a cute cartoon cake.
- Start the outline of a simple cartoon cake by drawing a pair of straight lines, vertical lines, and parallel lines. These form the sides of the bottom layer of the cake. Draw a curve connecting the vertical lines.
- This will form the top of the cake layer, but don't forget to erase part of this line to make room for more layers.
- Connect the bottom vertical lines and draw a curve that completely surrounds the bottom layer of the cake.
- Draw a curve at the top of the cake. It gives the cake top a three-dimensional, rounded look. Note that this line is not connected to the end of the outline.
- Draw a large ellipse that surrounds the bottom of the cake. This is a plate, platter, or cake stand on which the cake is placed.
- Draw a series of wide jagged "U" lines on top of the cake. It shows icing and decoration. Note that the lines follow a large/small line pattern.
- Draw two more cake layers and erase them if necessary. First, draw two parallel lines connected by the curve below. Connect the above lines with a series of U-shaped lines.
- Draw two more parallel vertical lines on this plane and join them with the curve below. At the top, connect the vertical lines with a series of large and small U-shaped lines.
- Next, finish the top of the cake with a curve.
- Curves connect the sides of the middle layer to the bottom of the top layer.
- Decorate your cake with daisies and sunflowers like flowers. For each flower, draw a large circle in the center and a small "U"-shaped line around it to show the petals.
- Erase as needed and draw a candle on top to complete the outline of a simple cartoon cake. Use a straight line on the side of the candle and connect it with the curve at the bottom.
- Next, enclose the molten wax at the top with a curve. Draw a teardrop shape inside a large teardrop shape to show the flames.
- Color a simple tiered cake. Your cake can be in any color you want!
How to Draw a Cartoon Birthday Celebration Cake Cute and Easy
- Choose a photo. The cartoons are perfect.
- Make it traceable. The actual photo of a person or place needs to be changed using Photoshop or Really Color, but it's not difficult.
- Transfer the image to paraffin paper.
- Cover the trace with icing.
- Assemble the cake.
- Keep in mind your main idea for drawing a cake.
- Draw tiers of cake with a rough outline.
- Draw some decorations like cute eyes and some sprinkles.
- Then, color the cake according to your choice.
- Keep in mind your main idea for drawing a cute cupcake cartoon.
- Draw icing/frosting of cupcakes with a rough outline.
- Add some decorations like cute eyes and some sprinkles.
- Then, color the cupcake according to your choice.
Do try the recipe for cartoon cake. The cute cartoon cake drawing will definitely add charm to your kid's birthday party.
Have you heard about pigs in a blanket Aldi Christmas range 2022?